How to install the activities

Nov 7, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Hello,

Im new using sharepoint 2013 and i need to create a workflow where the item inherited permissions breaks and add different permissions to this item.

I think yout activitis can help me but i would like to know how to install these activities.

Thank you for your help.
Regards
Coordinator
Nov 19, 2013 at 4:54 AM
Hello,

Thanks for your question.

Please, read topic https://sp2013workflowactivities.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=How%20to%20use&referringTitle=Home. This topic describes the process of adding these Activities to new or exists workflow.

Br,
Artur
Jan 7, 2014 at 9:27 PM
Hi Artur,
The SP solution here cannot be added to the SharePoint Designer 2013, correct?
Thanks.
Coordinator
Feb 4, 2014 at 12:01 PM
radasca wrote:
Hi Artur,
Thanks.
Yes, it's correct. We plan to work on it, but currently have no release plan. It's hard to say when it will be ready. Thanks for the idea.
May 9, 2014 at 12:13 PM
artur_kukharevich wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for your question.

Please, read topic https://sp2013workflowactivities.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=How%20to%20use&referringTitle=Home. This topic describes the process of adding these Activities to new or exists workflow.

Br,
Artur
Hello Artur

I followed the instructions in the wikipage above and it builds fine, but when I try to deploy the solution as a sandboxed solution I get the following error.

Error occurred in deployment step 'Activate Features': Microsoft.Workflow.Client.ActivityValidationException: Workflow XAML failed validation due to the following errors:
Cannot create unknown type '{wf://workflow.windows.net/default/de264e2f-99bd-49e5-9b43-7595101665d7/3fcd381d-f35c-4fdb-a1e7-c905ad16b78e/$Activities/Artezio.SP.WorkflowActivities}GetRoleDefinitionId'. HTTP headers received from the server - ActivityId: 308259a6-1964-41d6-be83-32120d87ef00. NodeId: DKBDKB7SHP025A. Scope: /SharePoint/default/de264e2f-99bd-49e5-9b43-7595101665d7/3fcd381d-f35c-4fdb-a1e7-c905ad16b78e. Client ActivityId : e8001187-d368-4b06-88af-992607b42441. ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
at Microsoft.Workflow.Common.AsyncResult.End[TAsyncResult](IAsyncResult result)
at Microsoft.Workflow.Client.HttpGetResponseAsyncResult1.End(IAsyncResult result)
at Microsoft.Workflow.Client.ClientHelpers.SendRequest[T](HttpWebRequest request, T content)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.Workflow.Client.ClientHelpers.SendRequest[T](HttpWebRequest request, T content)
at Microsoft.Workflow.Client.WorkflowManagementClient.SendRequest[T](HttpWebRequest request, T content)
at Microsoft.Workflow.Client.ActivityManager.Publish(ActivityDescription description, Boolean overwriteXClassName, Boolean terminateDependentInstances)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.WorkflowServices.FabricWorkflowManagementClient.PublishActivity(String serviceGroupName, ActivityDescription activity, Boolean overwriteXClass, Nullable
1 terminateInstances)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.WorkflowServices.FabricWorkflowDeploymentProvider.PublishActivity(FabricWorkflowManagementClient client, ActivityDescription activityDefinition, String serviceGroupName)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.WorkflowServices.FabricWorkflowDeploymentProvider.<>c__DisplayClass5.<PublishDefinition>b__4()
at Microsoft.SharePoint.WorkflowServices.WorkflowServiceContextExtensions.InvokeWithEcosystemRetry(WorkflowServicesContext context, EcosystemRequiredMethod method)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.WorkflowServices.FabricWorkflowDeploymentProvider.PublishDefinition(WorkflowDefinition workflowDefinition)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.WorkflowServices.WorkflowDefinitionStorageEventReceiver.PublishDefinition(SPItemEventProperties properties)

Could you please advise what to do.

Thanks,
Lars Kohsel
Coordinator
Jul 30, 2014 at 11:50 AM
Edited Jul 30, 2014 at 12:47 PM
radasca wrote:
Hi Artur,
Thanks.
SharePoint Designer actions are finally released. Please enjoy in your projects! :)
Marked as answer by YuriLeontyev on 7/30/2014 at 4:50 AM